Membership in the Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego is vital for those committed to bringing the Collaborative Process to divorcing families and others involved in family law and civil disputes.
In addition to being part of our dynamic organization dedicated to peaceful resolution of family conflicts for the greater health and well-being of all involved, membership in the Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego provides the following benefits:
- Individual web page listing in our “Find a Professional” section on the San Diego Collaborative website, with information about your professional background, your practice, and all contact information. This is the single most viewed section as a whole on our website. It is essential for referrals and for potential clients to review your credentials.
- Access to the members-only section of the San Diego Collaborative website, as well as the Collaborative Practice California website. Both are a wealth of resources, documents, forms, best practices, and practice tips.
- Support and promotion through the San Diego Collaborative Group’s public relations and marketing efforts, including the opportunity to promote your practice through event postings, blog posts and articles, and media relations
- Support via the group’s social media channels on Facebook and LinkedIn
- The opportunity to participate in client outreach and education, such as the group’s monthly “Divorce Options” workshops on the first Saturday of each month
- Participation in the CPCal insurance program for your events
- Access to Public Education Materials
- Subscription to the statewide Delegates update and other news and announcements
- Notice of Collaborative Practice training opportunities at the local, regional, state, and national/international level
- Participation on San Diego regional practice committees
- Advancement of your Collaborative Practice through tools, seminars, forums, and other resources
- Networking at member mixers and meetings, and opportunities for social enjoyment with your colleagues
A single case referral to you via your membership in the Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego could easily produce enough return on investment to cover your membership fees for a decade.
Isn’t your practice worth the investment?