Shawn is a neutral mediator, educating both parties on the process of divorce. She assists the parties in resolving their own divorce issues and then prepares and files the paperwork with the Court. In mediation, the parties maintain control over the process of divorce, how quickly or slowly the process moves along, and the parties control the outcome. The process is confidential and most financial information also remains Shawn Skillin San Diego divorce and mediation attorney providing services in family lawconfidential. Mediation is the most economical way to divorce!
In collaborative divorce, the divorcing parties work with a team of professionals who guide them not only through the legal process but also through the financial issues and the emotional issues involved in their divorce. Each party has his or her own attorney and coach.
Now with locations in:
- Mission Valley
- La Jolla
- San Marcos
- Rancho Bernardo
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor, December 1994
- Order of the Coif
- San Diego State University, School of Nursing, BSN, 1984
Memberships & Licenses
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, California State Bar, admitted to practice 1995
- Co-Chair of the 2019 CP Cal Annual Celebration
Shawn is the mother of two boys and is active in her community. A past Little League President and PTA President, she is a strong advocate for all children.
- 777 Highway 101, Solana Beach 92075
- 100 E. San Marcos Blvd, Suite 400, San Marcos, CA 92069
- 16870 W. Bernardo Drive, Suite 400, San Diego, CA 92127