Peggy Swearingen has been a valued member of Brodshatzer, Wallace, Spoon & Yip, APC for over 25 years. Her experience includes the preparation and review of business valuations, the calculation and review of business damages, and forensic accounting for matters involving eminent domain, breach of contract, antitrust litigation/predatory pricing, business interruption cases and marital dissolution.
Ms. Swearingen’s primary focus is family law in which her experience includes valuations of privately held businesses and professional practices, Pereira and Van Camp analyses, determination of income available for support, determination of the marital standard of living, tracings of separate and community property interests, apportionment of stock options, restricted stock and retirement accounts, Moore/Marsden calculations as well as other forensic accounting issues.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed by the California Board of Accountancy
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the American Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Financial Forensic (CFF) by the American Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Forensic and Valuation Services Section of the AICPA
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Oregon