- University of Keele, England, B.A. (Honors)
- College for Financial Planning, Denver, CO, CFP Professional Education Program
- Certified Financial Planner Practitioner
- Budgeting, Evaluation of Risk, Investments, Taxes, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Planning and Evaluation of Divorce Settlements from Financial and Tax Aspects
Membership & Honors
- Former Board Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Former Board Member and President, Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego
- Trainer, Collaborative Divorce Training Team
- Trained Mediator
- Regional Director, Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts
- Recipient of 2006 CP Cal Eureka Award for dedication to the Collaborative Divorce community
- Former Board Member, Financial Planning Association – San Diego Chapter: 2000, 2001, 2002.
Formerly Portfolio Manager with Major Wall Street Firm
- Founding Partner, Pacific Wealth Management, LLC.
- Financial Planning and Investment Management Consulting
- Holds a Life & Disability License from the State of California
- Securities License Held: NASD Series 3, 7, 63, and 65
- Over 23 Years Experience in Financial Services Industry
Mark C. Hill, CFP ®, CDFA, is a founder and Managing Director of Pacific Wealth Management, LLC, a San Diego-based investment management consulting and financial planning company. Since the company’s inception in 1998, it has been a successful fee-based financial advisory firm. Mark has been involved in the financial services industry in an advisory capacity since 1983. He is both a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERT practitioner and a Certified Divorce Financial AnalystT.
As a financial planner, Mark’s business routinely involves assisting clients with issues related to budgeting, risk evaluation, investments, taxes, retirement planning and estate planning. In recent years, experience with clients has resulted in an increased focus within the practice on how these issues are dealt with in divorce and resulted in the formation of Pacific Divorce Management LLC.
Mark’s unique combination of business, financial and relational expertise enables him to be a crucial counselor to business owners, executives and families of wealth. Mark often acts as an unofficial board of directors to business owners and prides himself on creating collaborative relationships with a client’s other advisors.
In addition to Mark’s interpersonal relationships with clients he commands an attentive ear when speaking to legal and financial practice groups such as the Financial Planning Association and Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts about Collaborative Divorce and the issues that are involved in the “Financial Divorce”. He has been interviewed by publications such as Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, The Wall Street Journal and the Los Angeles Times. Mark also serves as a trainer for Collaborative Divorce Team Trainings, a group responsible for interdisciplinary trainings in the Collaborative Divorce team model throughout the country.
Mark recently served on the Board of the San Diego Financial Planning Association for three years and as President of the San Diego Collaborative Family Law Group in 2006. In addition Mark is a Regional Director for the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts and has served as Treasurer of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Mark C. Hill can be reached at:
858-509-2320 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://www.pacdivorce.com