Ms. Waldman believes each parent deserves to be heard in a safe and supportive environment. Her passion is helping you find stability through a difficult and emotional process. She promotes empowering clients by listening to their concerns and focusing on child centered parenting plans.
In working with Ms. Waldman, clients learn a skill set that enables them to remain thoughtful, calm and effective in the Collaborative process.
Ms. Waldman has extensive experience with child custody issues and looks to share her experience with the Collaborative Team to the benefit of all clients.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Master of Social Work, Florida State University
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Arizona
Bar Admissions / Professional Licensing
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCS16999
Memberships and Honors
- National Association of Social Workers
- California Society for Clinical Social Work
As a former Family Court Counselor, Ms. Waldman has professional experience as a Child Custody Recommending Counselor, and has mediated for thousands of families facing child sharing concerns.