Who Should Attend Divorce Options San Diego?
Divorce Options workshops are open to all individuals and couples contemplating separation or divorce.
- Married, domestic partners or cohabiting
- Same or opposing gender
- With or without children
Divorce Options provides you with up-to-date, unbiased information about:
- Litigation, mediation and collaboration – the risks and the benefits of each process
- Legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce
- How to talk about divorce with your children
- Managing your emotions and changing family relationships
Learn about the legal process with answers to these questions:
- What happens if we go to court?
- How long does it take to get divorced?
- How much do divorces cost?
- What should you do to start getting divorced?
- What community resources are available?
Get information to help you make decisions about:
- Separate and community property
- Spousal support and alimony
- Child support, legal and physical child custody
- Tax consequences of divorce
The Divorce Options San Diego program is useful to anyone thinking about divorce or other relationship transitions including co-habitating couples with children or LGBT couples looking for a process aware and respectful of their unique needs.
By learning about divorce and the different process options available you can maximize your ability to make good decisions during the difficult and challenging time. Divorce Options San Diego is a workshop designed to help couples take the next step, no matter where they are in the process. It identifies strategies to help you stay out of court, and helps you identify the social, emotional, legal, and financial issues that are most pressing for you. There is no solicitation of business.