- Establish and expand the Collaborative Divorce process as the best means for achieving a divorce or custody modification.
- Provide a ‘no court’ option to divorce and handle the legal aspects of divorce with collaboratively trained professionals.
- Educate the public and professionals involved in family law matters about the collaborative model for the resolution of family law disputes.
- Encourage the highest standards of professional service to clients engaged in Collaborative Divorce through continuing education programs for its members.
- Serve as a “clearing house” by responding to inquiries from the public and disseminating information about CFLG and the collaborative process.
- Collect and maintain data on cases while protecting the anonymity of all clients.
We are a nonprofit multi-disciplinary referral network of independent professionals trained to provide our divorce clients the opportunity of choosing alternatives to traditional divorce litigation. We are also a professional education organization that meets regularly to discuss and improve the practice of Collaborative Family Law. All CFLG members have completed training in the Collaborative Divorce model and must meet additional educational, credential and experience requirements for membership.
Contact a Collaborative Professional Today!
Make a FREE, confidential telephone call
Meet with a Collaborative Professional
Meet with one of our highly trained Collaborative Professionals and learn about the Collaborative process. Click here to view our professionals.
Work with your own personal Collaborative Divorce team
Begin working with your personal Collaborative Divorce team to reach a consensual, respectful resolution that preserves and protects your family.