TRAINING FOR COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE PROFESSIONALS
THREE-DAY COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAM TRAINING
When: February 2-4, 2012
Where: Kellogg West Conference Center
3801 West Temple Ave
Pomona, CA 92222
Early Bird Special: $50 off registration by 12/1/11
Group Rate: $50 off registration with 3 or more
- Mark C. Hill, CFP ®, CDFATM
- Vicki Carpel Miller, BSN, MS, LMFT
- George B. Richardson
- JD and Ellie Izzo, PhD, LPC
Participants will study their roles in separate discipline break-out sessions and then problem solve with other professionals in a team setting using case studies from actual collaborative cases.
Participants will be learning:
- The Collaborative Divorce Interdisciplinary Full Team Model of Collaborative Practice
- The Protocols for Full Team Collaborative Divorce Practice
- The roles & responsibilities of each team member
- The legal, mental health, financial and team ethics in Collaborative Divorce Full Team Practice
- How to enroll clients in a Collaborative Divorce
- How to structure and facilitate the necessary meetings in a Collaborative Divorce case
Who should attend:
Legal, mental health, and financial professionals. Completion of this training will satisfy the training requirements for membership in the practice groups that require two or three day training.
This course meets the qualifications for 20 hrs of continuing education credits for MFTs and or LCSWs as required by the CA BBS; Nancy J. Ross, LCSW, is the provider PCE #1197; State Bar of CA and Financial Professionals qualified hours applications pending and number of CE credits subject to approval.
CDEI is again offering the Advanced Level Interdisciplinary Team Train the Trainer four and a half day program coinciding with this three-day basic/intermediate Collaborative Practice Interdisciplinary Team Training. The Train the Trainer program meets the IACP Training Standards and is an advanced level program for experienced Collaborative Practitioners. CDEI is accepting applications for professionals from each of the professional disciplines (law, mental health, financial) interested in this training.
For more information (including the full brochure), an application for the Advanced Training or to register please visit:
To learn more about becoming a member please click here.